+7 812 303-80-44
True experts in their field
We employ only competent, qualified linguists with many years of experience in translating medical documents and preclinical/clinical trial materials who have knowledge of ICH GCP and GMP requirements.
- All translators fall into two categories. This is essential for assignment of translation orders.
- Translators with higher medical education specialize mainly in translation of medical documents, medical literature and clinical trial documents intended for submission to regulatory authorities and Central Ethics Committee (e.g., Clinical Trial Protocols and Protocol Amendments, Investigator’s Brochures, Safety Letters, Submission Letters etc.).
- Linguist translators specialize mainly in translation of clinical trial documents given to patients taking part in the study (e.g., Informed Consent Forms, Patient Diaries, Study Participant Cards etc..), as well as in translation of the above clinical trial documents intended for submission to regulatory authorities and Central Ethics Committee.
- The founders of the company have higher medical education and 15 years of experience working in Contract Research Organizations/pharmaceutical companies and know the business inside out.
- The cornerstone when selecting employees is professional skills, commitment, accuracy and carefulness of work, computer and software skills. Based on this policy, we aim at selecting and cooperating with employees regardless of distance or geography.
- We pay great attention to educating and training our employees – all staff and freelance employees receive compulsory training in:
- Standard Operating Procedures,
- Clinical Research and Standard Operating Procedures Terminology,
- Clinical Protocol and Patient Informed Consent Terminology,
- Investigator Brochure Terminology.
- Training may be given in class or over the phone, in groups or individually, as appropriate.